You are hereThe Dagger: Basic Training
The Dagger: Basic Training
What does a soldier do when he loses his sword? Grab the dagger out of his boot! Basic instruction in the Christian faith were once called, "Enchiridion," or, "dagger," because you don't always have your sword (the Bible) handy. This series offers a fresh look at the basics of the Christian faith, an entry point for inquirers or new believers, and a refresher and, "Oh, I never thought of it that way," for veterans of the faith.
Join us Lent Wednesdays starting February 22, 2012 at 7pm, or come earlier at 6pm for a free dinner.
- How to avoid cutting yourself (Decalogue)
- Meet the Weaponsmith (Creed)
- Defensive techniques (Lord's Prayer)
- Testing the Blade (Baptism)
- Hands On (Lord's Supper)
- Healing the Wound (Confession & Keys)